Hi, my name is Theresa. I’m the wourld geius.(1) I invented the machine that makes stuff flaot instead of going down.(2) I got this idea from my head.(3) This is how it started.
I was really bored. I was thinking of what we learned in sciance class. We learned if there was no gravity everything would float! I said in my mind I’m going to take gravity away! I was so exsited I went crazy! First I dumped everything in the house into my work place, (I took every thing even pizza!). I worked on that thing day and night. Finally it was done! I put the magic fluid into my machine. I shot it out everything was foating! Everybody liked floating so I shot the stuff on the wourld.(4) Since then I became the wourld geius!(5)
(1) You know how Einstein didn’t wear socks, because they seemed unnecessary? That’s how I felt about spelling.
(2) Same with vocabulary. “Sinking” would have worked here, but why bother?
(3) Duh, because I’m a genius.
(4) This spelling just seems so European, don’t you think?
(5) Floating is so much more important than ending all wars or feeding the hungry children of the world anyway.